Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baptism Tie!!!!!

What time for an actual post about a tie... okay I'm not wearing it today because I haven't been home in a couple days and wasn't expected this to happen but I would normally be wearing my baptisimal tie right now!! It's actually my brothers baptisimal tie that I have adopted to be my own as well!!! It has been through all of his baptisms and all but one of mine now :(... I know I'm horrible ruining this streak :(! I'll try to fix that problem somehow. But anywho This tie is blue like the water in a baptism haha clever isn't it!!! It's also got some cool designs on it that just cries BAPTISM!!!! So Today I will leave ya'll with this quick message!

I love Baptisms done by the proper decision yes even more than I love my baptism tie... but I know the two go hand and hand... Right!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment